About the Meeting
The SIAS Annual General Meeting will commence at 5.30pm.
For a PDF copy of our 2019/20 Annual Report and Accounts, please click here.
Developing and executing a climate risk strategy (Talk to start at 6PM)
- Brief overview of the demands of the PRA supervisory statement and Dear CEO letter on financial impacts related to climate change
- Industry insights into climate risk business plans – an overview of the key obstacles we have observed in the market
- Deep dive into the contents of your climate risk strategy – where should my business stand on SDGs, net-zero ambitions, ESG scoring, exclusions and emerging themes (such as biodiversity)?
- Overview of a climate risk strategy execution timeline – turning planning and theory into practical reality
- What does the future hold? Steps for success in 2021 and beyond and pitfalls to avoid
Zoom link to be sent in advance
SIAS Welcomes New and Current members
SIAS is calling all current members to bring a new member or prospective member to this event so they can learn about SIAS and what we have to offer.
The event will be in the form of a SIAS bing...
Zoom details to follow
(VIRTUAL) ESG Investing
What ESG data and metrics should you be demanding from your asset manager?
The evolution of the relationship between institutional investor and asset manager in the context of climate change
SIAS Social goes Virtual: Boardgame night
SIAS invites you to play board games virtually from the comfort of your own home. Come on your own or with friends but you will have to opportunity to meet new people and play board games with the...