About the Meeting
The SIAS Annual General Meeting will commence at 5.30pm.
For a PDF copy of our 2019/20 Annual Report and Accounts, please click here.
Developing and executing a climate risk strategy (Talk to start at 6PM)
- Brief overview of the demands of the PRA supervisory statement and Dear CEO letter on financial impacts related to climate change
- Industry insights into climate risk business plans – an overview of the key obstacles we have observed in the market
- Deep dive into the contents of your climate risk strategy – where should my business stand on SDGs, net-zero ambitions, ESG scoring, exclusions and emerging themes (such as biodiversity)?
- Overview of a climate risk strategy execution timeline – turning planning and theory into practical reality
- What does the future hold? Steps for success in 2021 and beyond and pitfalls to avoid
Zoom link to be sent in advance