About the Meeting
The SIAS Annual General Meeting will commence at 5.30pm.
For a PDF copy of our 2019/20 Annual Report and Accounts, please click here.
Developing and executing a climate risk strategy (Talk to start at 6PM)
- Brief overview of the demands of the PRA supervisory statement and Dear CEO letter on financial impacts related to climate change
- Industry insights into climate risk business plans – an overview of the key obstacles we have observed in the market
- Deep dive into the contents of your climate risk strategy – where should my business stand on SDGs, net-zero ambitions, ESG scoring, exclusions and emerging themes (such as biodiversity)?
- Overview of a climate risk strategy execution timeline – turning planning and theory into practical reality
- What does the future hold? Steps for success in 2021 and beyond and pitfalls to avoid
Zoom link to be sent in advance
(VIRTUAL) SIAS AGM followed by Talk on Climate Change
The SIAS Annual General Meeting will commence at 5.30pm and be followed by a talk on Climate Change, at 6pm.
(VIRTUAL) ESG Investing
What ESG data and metrics should you be demanding from your asset manager?
The evolution of the relationship between institutional investor and asset manager in the context of climate change