About the Meeting
The SIAS Annual General Meeting will commence at 5.30pm.
For a PDF copy of our 2019/20 Annual Report and Accounts, please click here.
Developing and executing a climate risk strategy (Talk to start at 6PM)
- Brief overview of the demands of the PRA supervisory statement and Dear CEO letter on financial impacts related to climate change
- Industry insights into climate risk business plans – an overview of the key obstacles we have observed in the market
- Deep dive into the contents of your climate risk strategy – where should my business stand on SDGs, net-zero ambitions, ESG scoring, exclusions and emerging themes (such as biodiversity)?
- Overview of a climate risk strategy execution timeline – turning planning and theory into practical reality
- What does the future hold? Steps for success in 2021 and beyond and pitfalls to avoid
Zoom link to be sent in advance
SIAS Online Pub Quiz 2021
It's that time of year again and what better way to start the New Year than with the SIAS online pub quiz! This year with COVID its not possible to hold the event at a pub. On the plus side you c...
SIAS best exam mark competition
IFoA exam results will be announced on 15th/17th December and the best mark for each IFoA exam passed (excluding CT9) during the Sept/Oct 2020 sitting will be rewarded with a £50 Amazon voucher and...
(VIRTUAL) Practical Actuarial Data Science: An experience analysis case study by Actuartech
This presentation aims to show the actual understanding of experience for an in-force book using life insurance data. The presentation will show each step from importing and cleaning, model buildin...