About the Meeting
The health and safety of our members and speakers is very important to us and therefore given the unprecedented situation regarding Coronavirus (Covid-19) we are sorry to inform you that we have taken the decision to postpone the Cyber event planned for 4th May. We will look to reschedule this at a future date when possible. You will be sent an email when we have a new confirmed date so that you have the chance to secure your attendance.
Please let us know if you have any questions. In the meantime please look after one another and stay safe.
The talk will cover:
• Why cyber security is regarded as the top threat to businesses (Allianz Risk Barometer 2019)
• What is causing the shift in threat landscape
• Who is attacking, why, and how we can stop them
• Customer impressions of cyber security and how you can help them
• Threats to evaluating insurable losses and responding to claims
• How cyber insurance policies have evolved, and need to continue to do so
• Can and should you recover ransoms under cyber insurance?
• What is the future for cyber risk?
Vijay is a former lawyer, barrister and regulator, having worked with the FCA investigating non-compliant organisations. He is also a former hacker, programmer and self-confessed nerd. He leads a team of over 45 dedicated data breach responders and digital investigators, working across the world to educate organisations on how to reduce their risk, and catch attackers who do break through their defences.
Vijay is a recognised expert on Digital Forensics and Bitcoin investigations, and has worked with the cyber insurance industry for a decade.
Please arrive at 5.30pm to sign-in before a 6pm start.
Sandwiches and drinks will be served after the talk.
(VIRTUAL) IFRS 17 (6-7.30PM)
An IFRS 17 presentation on latest market insight based on real implementation examples.
Zoom (Virtual event)
SIAS Annual Dinner 2021
SIAS looks forward to seeing you at the 2021 Annual Dinner!