About the Volunteering
Fancy spending your one time a day run or walk connecting with other actuaries and helping out your chosen charity?
All you have to do is:
1. Take a photo or a selfie pre or post your run or walk (alone or with your pet)*;
2. Post it on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or LinkedIn with the very important phrase #IrunwithSIAS
3. Tag us in your post and follow SIAS (Twitter @siascommittee and/or Instagram @siasevents)
4. Send an email with your Twitter or Instagram name, postal address and your chosen charity to firstname.lastname@example.org
You have to be a SIAS member
Anyone can participate! Previous participants are welcome to complete another 3 runs.
For your 1st run or walk with SIAS, a SIAS water bottle will be sent out, after the lockdown!
For your 2nd and 3rd run or walk with SIAS, a £10 donation will be made each time to your chosen charity. We would like to encourage you to support any local food banks or Covid-19 related charities. At these difficult times we should come together to support our local community and our carers! However, you can support any charity you want.
You can fundraise a maximum of £20 with each run/ walk for your chosen charity.
*It doesn't matter if it's a short or long one, if you are an experienced runner or you picked this up during the lockdown; all you have to do is post about it with our # and send us an email with your details.
SIAS Plays Board Games 2020
SIAS invites you to the mother of all games nights! From those games you played as a child, to games for the more serious gamers; this night is guaranteed to bring out your competitive side.
Draughts Waterloo, 16 Leake Street, London, SE1 7NN
The talk will cover:
• Why cyber security is regarded as the top threat to businesses (Allianz Risk Barometer 2019)
• What is causing the shift in threat landscape
• Who is attacking, why, and h...
Staple Inn, London, WC1V 7QJ
How we relate to others at work, whether they are colleagues, clients, prospective clients or other business contacts is key to individual career progression and business performance. People buy pe...