About the Meeting

The health and safety of our members and speakers is very important to us and therefore given the unprecedented situation regarding Coronavirus (Covid-19) we are sorry to inform you that we have taken the decision with the CMI to postpone the CMI 2020 event planned for 1st April. We will look to reschedule this at a future date when possible. You will be sent an email when we have a new confirmed date so that you have the chance to secure your attendance.


Please let us know if you have any questions. In the meantime please look after one another and stay safe.