About the Meeting
The MRSC is responsible for guiding the profession’s research in the areas of longevity, mortality and morbidity such that it is recognised as a thought leader in this area. It has recently been reviewing what the priorities and have identified 6 areas that we believe are the most important areas of research that should be the current focus and these are:
- Predicting future population mortality improvement
- Forecasting trends in morbidity
- Managing risk in products providing longevity protection
- Tools and techniques used for analysing portfolio experience
- Supporting the Profession’s efforts in resolving the challenge of providing older age care
- Communication of complex risk behaviours in ways that are easy to understand
We would like to share our thinking on these with you, outline what will be done to progress these areas and gain your thoughts and suggestions.
Sacha Dhamani, Chair of the MRSC
Please arrive at 5.30pm to sign-in before a 6pm start.
Sandwiches and drinks will be served after the talk.
SIAS Welcomes New and Current members
SIAS is calling all current members to bring a new member or prospective member to this event so they can learn about SIAS and what we have to offer.
The event will be in the form of a SIAS bing...
Zoom details to follow
(VIRTUAL) ESG Investing
What ESG data and metrics should you be demanding from your asset manager?
The evolution of the relationship between institutional investor and asset manager in the context of climate change
SIAS Social goes Virtual: Boardgame night
SIAS invites you to play board games virtually from the comfort of your own home. Come on your own or with friends but you will have to opportunity to meet new people and play board games with the...