About the Meeting
The MRSC is responsible for guiding the profession’s research in the areas of longevity, mortality and morbidity such that it is recognised as a thought leader in this area. It has recently been reviewing what the priorities and have identified 6 areas that we believe are the most important areas of research that should be the current focus and these are:
- Predicting future population mortality improvement
- Forecasting trends in morbidity
- Managing risk in products providing longevity protection
- Tools and techniques used for analysing portfolio experience
- Supporting the Profession’s efforts in resolving the challenge of providing older age care
- Communication of complex risk behaviours in ways that are easy to understand
We would like to share our thinking on these with you, outline what will be done to progress these areas and gain your thoughts and suggestions.
Sacha Dhamani, Chair of the MRSC
Please arrive at 5.30pm to sign-in before a 6pm start.
Sandwiches and drinks will be served after the talk.
SIAS Pub Quiz 2020
It's that time of year again and what better way to start the New Year than with the SIAS pub quiz!
The quiz will start at 6.20pm, so get there by 6pm in order to secure a good table (and get a...
Steam Wine Bar, 1 St George's Ln, London, EC3R 8DJ
Practical challenges of implementing the IFRS 17 Risk Adjustment
Jignesh Mistry and Rob Walton from PwC will be presenting their talk on the IFRS17 Risk Adjustment. Please note this talk was also held at the 2019 Life Conference.
The presentation focuses on benc...
Staple Inn, London, WC1V 7QJ
SIAS Plays Pool
This year’s pool tournament will be taking place on 20th February 2020 at Riley’s Victoria, London, SW1W 9QJ.
You will need to be in a team of two and Tickets are £15 for a SIAS Member and £20 for...