About the Meeting
The MRSC is responsible for guiding the profession’s research in the areas of longevity, mortality and morbidity such that it is recognised as a thought leader in this area. It has recently been reviewing what the priorities and have identified 6 areas that we believe are the most important areas of research that should be the current focus and these are:
- Predicting future population mortality improvement
- Forecasting trends in morbidity
- Managing risk in products providing longevity protection
- Tools and techniques used for analysing portfolio experience
- Supporting the Profession’s efforts in resolving the challenge of providing older age care
- Communication of complex risk behaviours in ways that are easy to understand
We would like to share our thinking on these with you, outline what will be done to progress these areas and gain your thoughts and suggestions.
Sacha Dhamani, Chair of the MRSC
Please arrive at 5.30pm to sign-in before a 6pm start.
Sandwiches and drinks will be served after the talk.
SIAS Plays Board Games 2020
SIAS invites you to the mother of all games nights! From those games you played as a child, to games for the more serious gamers; this night is guaranteed to bring out your competitive side.
Draughts Waterloo, 16 Leake Street, London, SE1 7NN
The talk will cover:
• Why cyber security is regarded as the top threat to businesses (Allianz Risk Barometer 2019)
• What is causing the shift in threat landscape
• Who is attacking, why, and h...
Staple Inn, London, WC1V 7QJ
How we relate to others at work, whether they are colleagues, clients, prospective clients or other business contacts is key to individual career progression and business performance. People buy pe...