About the Meeting
An introductory session to help you get ahead with climate change.
- Science, terminology and initiatives: handy facts to keep in your back pocket
- Getting your point across: how to influence people and avoid common traps and pitfalls
- Taking action: what are actuaries expected to do...and what are we actually doing?
Speakers: Carol Storey, Kim Woehl and Samir Karnik (all from PwC's Sustainability & Climate Change team)
Please arrive at 5.30pm to sign-in before a 6pm start.
Sandwiches and drinks will be served after the talk.
SIAS Plays Board Games 2020
SIAS invites you to the mother of all games nights! From those games you played as a child, to games for the more serious gamers; this night is guaranteed to bring out your competitive side.
Draughts Waterloo, 16 Leake Street, London, SE1 7NN
The talk will cover:
• Why cyber security is regarded as the top threat to businesses (Allianz Risk Barometer 2019)
• What is causing the shift in threat landscape
• Who is attacking, why, and h...
Staple Inn, London, WC1V 7QJ
How we relate to others at work, whether they are colleagues, clients, prospective clients or other business contacts is key to individual career progression and business performance. People buy pe...