About the Meeting
The CMI Mortality Projections Committee will lead a discussion on mortality improvements.
- The CMI will briefly summarise CMI_2018, recent mortality, and how the Model can be adapted to reflect different populations using the new Extended parameter A.
- The main focus of the meeting will be longer-term mortality improvements. Joseph Lu (Legal & General) and Tim Crayford (Just) will present their differing views on how mortality rates may develop in the long term, followed by debate from the floor.
Please arrive at 5.30pm to sign-in before a 6pm start.
Snacks and drinks will be served after the talk.
For this event, we will be running a live webinar online for those members who can't make it to the Staple Inn in person. After registering for the event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to indicate whether you will be attending in person or online.
SIAS Plays Board Games 2020
SIAS invites you to the mother of all games nights! From those games you played as a child, to games for the more serious gamers; this night is guaranteed to bring out your competitive side.
Draughts Waterloo, 16 Leake Street, London, SE1 7NN
The talk will cover:
• Why cyber security is regarded as the top threat to businesses (Allianz Risk Barometer 2019)
• What is causing the shift in threat landscape
• Who is attacking, why, and h...
Staple Inn, London, WC1V 7QJ
How we relate to others at work, whether they are colleagues, clients, prospective clients or other business contacts is key to individual career progression and business performance. People buy pe...