About the Social Event
As part of our “SIAS taste” series this year please join us for bottomless Cake and Prosecco courtesy of Konditor and Cook. You will be able to feast on:
* Curly Whirly - their bestselling Belgian chocolate sponge with vanilla bean cream cheese frosting
* Chocolate Noisette - Wheat free toasted hazelnut sponge with smooth mascarpone & Gianduja chocolate frosting
* Lemon Chiffon - Light lemon sponge with zesty lemon cream cheese frosting
* Victoria Sponge - Classic vanilla sponge with vanilla bean cream cheese frosting & raspberry jam filling
* Red Velvet - Fluffy chocolate buttermilk sponge with mascarpone & cream cheese vanilla frosting
and many more including some seasonal specials. You will also have unlimited Prosecco to quench your dry throats.
Come with empty stomachs if you want to get the most bang for your pound! You will only have 2 hours to gorge on Cake and drown in Prosecco. The real challenge will be to decide how much to drink vs eat! We leave it for you to decide.
There will be a non alcoholic alternative to Prosecco.
At the end of the night if you havent had enough of cake and would like to buy some Konditor and Cook will be offering a 10% discount on any products purchased.
The tasting takes place from 6.30pm at:
Kontidor and Cook, The Gherkin, 30 St Mary Axe, London, EC3A 8BF.
Kontidor and Cook
The Gherkin, 30 St Mary Axe, London, EC3A 8BF.
SIAS Social goes Virtual with Origami
SIAS invites you to learn to fold paper into animals, flowers and other general objects.
One of our committee members has been folding a piece of paper a day everyday of the "stay at home" and "...
Zoom details to follow
Exam mark competition April/ May 2020
The best mark for each IFoA exam passed (excluding CB3) during the April/ May 2020 sitting will be rewarded with a £50 Amazon voucher and a £50 donation to your chosen charity!
Register your interest on our website and follow with an email of your exam results letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fancy spending your one time a day run or walk connecting with other actuaries and helping out your chosen charity?
All you have to do is:
1. Take a photo or a selfie pre or post your run or wal...