About the Social Event
As part of our “SIAS taste” series this year please join us for bottomless Cake and Prosecco courtesy of Konditor and Cook. You will be able to feast on:
* Curly Whirly - their bestselling Belgian chocolate sponge with vanilla bean cream cheese frosting
* Chocolate Noisette - Wheat free toasted hazelnut sponge with smooth mascarpone & Gianduja chocolate frosting
* Lemon Chiffon - Light lemon sponge with zesty lemon cream cheese frosting
* Victoria Sponge - Classic vanilla sponge with vanilla bean cream cheese frosting & raspberry jam filling
* Red Velvet - Fluffy chocolate buttermilk sponge with mascarpone & cream cheese vanilla frosting
and many more including some seasonal specials. You will also have unlimited Prosecco to quench your dry throats.
Come with empty stomachs if you want to get the most bang for your pound! You will only have 2 hours to gorge on Cake and drown in Prosecco. The real challenge will be to decide how much to drink vs eat! We leave it for you to decide.
There will be a non alcoholic alternative to Prosecco.
At the end of the night if you havent had enough of cake and would like to buy some Konditor and Cook will be offering a 10% discount on any products purchased.
The tasting takes place from 6.30pm at:
Kontidor and Cook, The Gherkin, 30 St Mary Axe, London, EC3A 8BF.
Kontidor and Cook
The Gherkin, 30 St Mary Axe, London, EC3A 8BF.
Navigating Organisational Politics Positively will look at what organisational politics is, why it occurs and what individuals need to focus on to improve personal political intelligence. Please no...
Staple Inn, London, WC1V 7QJ
SIAS LGBTA Networking Drinks
To celebrate Pride month SIAS is proud to announce its first LGBTA Event.
The increasing importance of supporting an inclusive environment where people can bring their whole selves to their care...
Little Ku, 25 Frith St, Soho, London, W1D 5LB
Run your 5k with SIAS
Fancy a swanky SIAS water bottle and a £20 donation to your chosen charity?
1. Take a selfie pre or post your parkrun*;
2. Post it on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or LinkedIn with the very import...