About the Meeting
The SIAS Annual General Meeting will take place at 5.45pm on Tuesday 6 November and will be followed by a discussion on the Future of the Actuarial Profession at 6pm.
Join us for an interactive discussion given by a panel of influential figures in the industry:
- Nick Reilly: Lead Actuary, Consumer Division at Royal London
- Michael Tripp: Head of Financial Services at Mazars
- Hilary Salt: Founder at First Actuarial plc
- Icki Iqbal: Retired actuary and author
This discussion will provide a brief background to the evolution of actuarial work as we know it today, and debate some of the most prominent challenges facing actuaries moving forwards and how we may need to adapt to tackle these.
Please arrive at 5.15pm to sign-in.
Sandwiches and drinks will be served after the talk.
SIAS Plays Board Games 2020
SIAS invites you to the mother of all games nights! From those games you played as a child, to games for the more serious gamers; this night is guaranteed to bring out your competitive side.
Draughts Waterloo, 16 Leake Street, London, SE1 7NN
The talk will cover:
• Why cyber security is regarded as the top threat to businesses (Allianz Risk Barometer 2019)
• What is causing the shift in threat landscape
• Who is attacking, why, and h...
Staple Inn, London, WC1V 7QJ
How we relate to others at work, whether they are colleagues, clients, prospective clients or other business contacts is key to individual career progression and business performance. People buy pe...