About the Meeting
The SIAS Annual General Meeting will take place at 5.45pm on Tuesday 6 November and will be followed by a discussion on the Future of the Actuarial Profession at 6pm.
Join us for an interactive discussion given by a panel of influential figures in the industry:
- Nick Reilly: Lead Actuary, Consumer Division at Royal London
- Michael Tripp: Head of Financial Services at Mazars
- Hilary Salt: Founder at First Actuarial plc
- Icki Iqbal: Retired actuary and author
This discussion will provide a brief background to the evolution of actuarial work as we know it today, and debate some of the most prominent challenges facing actuaries moving forwards and how we may need to adapt to tackle these.
Please arrive at 5.15pm to sign-in.
Sandwiches and drinks will be served after the talk.
SIAS Prosecco and Painting night
SIAS invites you to a night of painting and bubbles. You will have the opportunity to paint a piece of pottery of your choosing from a bowl to maybe something Christmas themed or maybe an animal s...
Arty Club, 129 Shirland Rd, London, W9 2EP
Run your 5k with SIAS
Fancy a swanky SIAS water bottle and a £20 donation to your chosen charity?
1. Take a selfie pre or post your parkrun*;
2. Post it on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or LinkedIn with the very import...
Dates for SIAS Talks in 2020
Dates for SIAS talks in 2020 are now set. Details on topics and speakers to follow soon.