About the Meeting
The SIAS Annual General Meeting will take place at 5.45pm on Tuesday 6 November and will be followed by a discussion on the Future of the Actuarial Profession at 6pm.
Join us for an interactive discussion given by a panel of influential figures in the industry:
- Nick Reilly: Lead Actuary, Consumer Division at Royal London
- Michael Tripp: Head of Financial Services at Mazars
- Hilary Salt: Founder at First Actuarial plc
- Icki Iqbal: Retired actuary and author
This discussion will provide a brief background to the evolution of actuarial work as we know it today, and debate some of the most prominent challenges facing actuaries moving forwards and how we may need to adapt to tackle these.
Please arrive at 5.15pm to sign-in.
Sandwiches and drinks will be served after the talk.
Run your 5k with SIAS
Fancy a swanky SIAS water bottle and a £20 donation to your chosen charity?
1. Take a selfie pre or post your parkrun*;
2. Post it on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or LinkedIn with the very import...
Introduction to the Mortality Research Steering Committee (MRSC)
The MRSC is responsible for guiding the profession’s research in the areas of longevity, mortality and morbidity. We would like to share our thinking on these with you, outline what will be done to...
Staple Inn, London, WC1V 7QJ
SIAS Annual Dinner 2019
SIAS looks forward to seeing you at the 2019 Annual Dinner!