About the Meeting
Simy Prakash of Ernst & Young will present this talk, covering:
- A backdrop to the current macro-economic environment
- Why insurers should consider reviewing their investment strategy
- Key considerations:
- Overview of Strategy Setting including risk / return objectives
- Setting a strategic Asset Allocation framework
- Liquidity, operational & currency considerations
- Asset managers – guidelines, asset classes, sizing and approaches
- Market Timing
- Liability / regulatory / currency / operational considerations
Please arrive at 5.30pm to sign-in before a 6pm start.
Sandwiches and drinks will be served after the talk.
Can non life insurers generate better investment returns?
This talk will provide a backdrop to the current macro-economic environment and discuss why non life insurers should consider reviewing their investment strategy, and further key considerations.
Staple Inn, London, WC1V 7QJ
SIAS Welcome Drinks
SIAS is pleased to welcome its newest members to the society in this evening of drinks, nibbles and networking.
Patch East, 80-84 Leadenhall St, London EC3A 3DH
SIAS Annual General Meeting and Panel Discussion on The Future of the Actuarial Profession
The SIAS Annual General Meeting will take place at 5.45pm on Tuesday 6 November and will be followed by a discussion on the Future of the Actuarial Profession at 6pm.