About the Meeting
Simy Prakash of Ernst & Young will present this talk, covering:
- A backdrop to the current macro-economic environment
- Why insurers should consider reviewing their investment strategy
- Key considerations:
- Overview of Strategy Setting including risk / return objectives
- Setting a strategic Asset Allocation framework
- Liquidity, operational & currency considerations
- Asset managers – guidelines, asset classes, sizing and approaches
- Market Timing
- Liability / regulatory / currency / operational considerations
Please arrive at 5.30pm to sign-in before a 6pm start.
Sandwiches and drinks will be served after the talk.
SIAS Social goes Healthy: Beginner Yoga
In these Dark Days and Dark times, SIAS invites you to stretch the Darkness into Light with Yoga. The class will be aimed for Beginners, but all levels are welcome.
Date: 1st December 2020 @ 6....
Zoom details to follow
(VIRTUAL) Longevity risk
Emerging opportunities in longevity data science
What do longevity actuaries do? Does it have good career prospects?
Excellent opportunity for students as well as established actuaries looking...
SIAS gets creative with Christmas Origami
SIAS invites you to learn to fold paper into a Christmas Star, and a Santa or maybe a tree.
A committee member will be using their experience to demonstrate how to make the the christmas items....