About the Meeting
Simy Prakash of Ernst & Young will present this talk, covering:
- A backdrop to the current macro-economic environment
- Why insurers should consider reviewing their investment strategy
- Key considerations:
- Overview of Strategy Setting including risk / return objectives
- Setting a strategic Asset Allocation framework
- Liquidity, operational & currency considerations
- Asset managers – guidelines, asset classes, sizing and approaches
- Market Timing
- Liability / regulatory / currency / operational considerations
Please arrive at 5.30pm to sign-in before a 6pm start.
Sandwiches and drinks will be served after the talk.
Run your 5k with SIAS
Fancy a swanky SIAS water bottle and a £20 donation to your chosen charity?
1. Take a selfie pre or post your parkrun*;
2. Post it on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or LinkedIn with the very import...
Introduction to the Mortality Research Steering Committee (MRSC)
The MRSC is responsible for guiding the profession’s research in the areas of longevity, mortality and morbidity. We would like to share our thinking on these with you, outline what will be done to...
Staple Inn, London, WC1V 7QJ
SIAS Annual Dinner 2019
SIAS looks forward to seeing you at the 2019 Annual Dinner!