About the Meeting
Simy Prakash of Ernst & Young will present this talk, covering:
- A backdrop to the current macro-economic environment
- Why insurers should consider reviewing their investment strategy
- Key considerations:
- Overview of Strategy Setting including risk / return objectives
- Setting a strategic Asset Allocation framework
- Liquidity, operational & currency considerations
- Asset managers – guidelines, asset classes, sizing and approaches
- Market Timing
- Liability / regulatory / currency / operational considerations
Please arrive at 5.30pm to sign-in before a 6pm start.
Sandwiches and drinks will be served after the talk.
(VIRTUAL) SIAS AGM followed by Talk on Climate Change
The SIAS Annual General Meeting will commence at 5.30pm and be followed by a talk on Climate Change, at 6pm.
(VIRTUAL) ESG Investing
What ESG data and metrics should you be demanding from your asset manager?
The evolution of the relationship between institutional investor and asset manager in the context of climate change