About the Meeting
Simy Prakash of Ernst & Young will present this talk, covering:
- A backdrop to the current macro-economic environment
- Why insurers should consider reviewing their investment strategy
- Key considerations:
- Overview of Strategy Setting including risk / return objectives
- Setting a strategic Asset Allocation framework
- Liquidity, operational & currency considerations
- Asset managers – guidelines, asset classes, sizing and approaches
- Market Timing
- Liability / regulatory / currency / operational considerations
Please arrive at 5.30pm to sign-in before a 6pm start.
Sandwiches and drinks will be served after the talk.
(VIRTUAL) 2 Hours Professionalism CPD (6-8PM)
A talk that will class as 2 hours of professionalism CPD focused on working from home and hybrid models.
Zoom (Virtual event)
SIAS Invites you to Paint at home
Join us for a painting class on Wednesday 14th July @ 6pm where we learn how to create crashing waves, fleeting clouds and wind-blown sand dunes (see below). We will be painting together on Zoom wh...