About the Meeting
Simy Prakash of Ernst & Young will present this talk, covering:
- A backdrop to the current macro-economic environment
- Why insurers should consider reviewing their investment strategy
- Key considerations:
- Overview of Strategy Setting including risk / return objectives
- Setting a strategic Asset Allocation framework
- Liquidity, operational & currency considerations
- Asset managers – guidelines, asset classes, sizing and approaches
- Market Timing
- Liability / regulatory / currency / operational considerations
Please arrive at 5.30pm to sign-in before a 6pm start.
Sandwiches and drinks will be served after the talk.
Mortality improvements outlook 2019+
The CMI Mortality Projections Committee will lead a discussion on mortality projections and how they can be modelled in CMI_2018. We will also be running a live webinar online for those members who...
Staple Inn, London, WC1V 7QJ
SIAS plays Board Games 2019
SIAS invites you to the mother of all games nights! From those games you played as a child, to games for the more serious gamers; this night is guaranteed to bring out your competitive side.
Draughts Waterloo, 16 Leake Street, London, SE1 7NN
SIAS plays Mini Golf
The mystery is out! Join SIAS this May at Puttshack for a traditional game of mini golf fused with space-age technology.
Puttshack is a ‘world’s first’ social entertainment concept, using groun...