About the Meeting
Simy Prakash of Ernst & Young will present this talk, covering:
- A backdrop to the current macro-economic environment
- Why insurers should consider reviewing their investment strategy
- Key considerations:
- Overview of Strategy Setting including risk / return objectives
- Setting a strategic Asset Allocation framework
- Liquidity, operational & currency considerations
- Asset managers – guidelines, asset classes, sizing and approaches
- Market Timing
- Liability / regulatory / currency / operational considerations
Please arrive at 5.30pm to sign-in before a 6pm start.
Sandwiches and drinks will be served after the talk.
SIAS Talk on Pension Freedoms
This talk will be given by Ian McKeever, and provides a different take on the problem of investment after retirement.
Staple Inn, London, WC1V 7QJ
SIAS Tastes Cake
As part of our “SIAS taste” series this year please join us for bottomless Cake and Prosecco courtesy of Konditor and Cook. You will be able to feast on their legendary Curly Whirly, Red Velvet and...
Kontidor and Cook, The Gherkin, 30 St Mary Axe, London, EC3A 8BF
Dates for SIAS Talks in 2019
Dates for SIAS talks in 2019 are now set. Details on topics and speakers to follow soon.