About the Meeting
Simy Prakash of Ernst & Young will present this talk, covering:
- A backdrop to the current macro-economic environment
- Why insurers should consider reviewing their investment strategy
- Key considerations:
- Overview of Strategy Setting including risk / return objectives
- Setting a strategic Asset Allocation framework
- Liquidity, operational & currency considerations
- Asset managers – guidelines, asset classes, sizing and approaches
- Market Timing
- Liability / regulatory / currency / operational considerations
Please arrive at 5.30pm to sign-in before a 6pm start.
Sandwiches and drinks will be served after the talk.
SIAS Pub Quiz 2020
It's that time of year again and what better way to start the New Year than with the SIAS pub quiz!
The quiz will start at 6.20pm, so get there by 6pm in order to secure a good table (and get a...
Steam Wine Bar, 1 St George's Ln, London, EC3R 8DJ
Practical challenges of implementing the IFRS 17 Risk Adjustment
Jignesh Mistry and Rob Walton from PwC will be presenting their talk on the IFRS17 Risk Adjustment. Please note this talk was also held at the 2019 Life Conference.
The presentation focuses on ben...
Staple Inn, London, WC1V 7QJ
SIAS Plays Pool
This year’s pool tournament will be taking place on 20th February 2020 at Riley’s Victoria, London, SW1W 9QJ.
You will need to be in a team of two and Tickets are £15 for a SIAS Member and £20 f...