About the Meeting
This talk will be presented by members of the IFoA Risk Appetite in Life Offices Working Party and will provide:
- A brief background on the work carried out by the Working Party
- An introduction to the concept of Risk Appetite and the survey carried out by the Working Party
- Discussion of survey results and conclusions drawn
Please arrive at 5.30pm to sign-in before a 6pm start.
Sandwiches and drinks will be served after the talk.
Run your 5k with SIAS
Fancy a swanky SIAS water bottle and a £20 donation to your chosen charity?
1. Take a selfie pre or post your parkrun*;
2. Post it on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or LinkedIn with the very import...
Introduction to the Mortality Research Steering Committee (MRSC)
The MRSC is responsible for guiding the profession’s research in the areas of longevity, mortality and morbidity. We would like to share our thinking on these with you, outline what will be done to...
Staple Inn, London, WC1V 7QJ
SIAS Annual Dinner 2019
SIAS looks forward to seeing you at the 2019 Annual Dinner!