About the Meeting
IFRS 17 is due to be implemented on 1 January 2021.
The new standard will ensure that reporting is standardised across the market and is, arguably, more directly comparable.
As insurers balance sheets will fundamentally change, so will investors perceptions and valuations of insurers.
In this presentation Simon Woods and Oliver Herbert will discuss:
- The impact of IFRS 17 on reporting metrics
- Possible investor reactions
- How to ensure you get your investor story straight.
Refreshments will be served from 17:30 and the lecture will start promptly at 18:00.
Staple Inn Hall
SIAS Prosecco and Painting night
SIAS invites you to a night of painting and bubbles. You will have the opportunity to paint a piece of pottery of your choosing from a bowl to maybe something Christmas themed or maybe an animal s...
Arty Club, 129 Shirland Rd, London, W9 2EP
Run your 5k with SIAS
Fancy a swanky SIAS water bottle and a £20 donation to your chosen charity?
1. Take a selfie pre or post your parkrun*;
2. Post it on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or LinkedIn with the very import...
Dates for SIAS Talks in 2020
Dates for SIAS talks in 2020 are now set. Details on topics and speakers to follow soon.