About the Volunteering
Charity could be something you can do along with your parkrun routine or your skills donation to a good cause.
- Parkrun organises free weekly runs around the UK. You can join and find more info at home | parkrun UK
- Donate your skills and time to any good cause.
To claim your charity donations and a SIAS gift, all you need to do is:
1. Take a selfie pre or after your run/event;
2. Post it on Twitter or Instagram with the very important phrase #IRunwithSIAS or #DonateMySkillswithSIAS
3. Send an email with your twitter or Instagram name, link to your run results or skills donation event, postal address and your chosen charity to email@example.com
We will send out a SIAS gift for your 1st parkrun or skills donation, then a £10 donation to the chosen charity for your 2nd and 3rd parkrun or skills donation.
We are looking forward to hearing from you and let us get the spirit out!
Pricing in general insurance: The calculation of the actuarial premium and its use for estimating the rate change (Virtual event)
Pricing in general insurance: The calculation of the actuarial premium and its use for estimating the rate change
A brief excursus of experience rating (pricing based on historical loss experie...
This is a virtual event
SIAS Charity Parkrun or DonateMySkills
Run or donate your skills at your own pace, SIAS will donate to your chosen charities.
SIAS Best Exam Mark Charity Competition
IFoA exam results have been announced and the best mark for each IFoA exam passed during the September 2023 sitting will be rewarded with a £100 to you and your charity!